The Shift Ascension 2012 Spirituality scienceofthespirit
The Shift Ascension 2012 Spirituality scienceofthespirit
Aliens Channellings 2012 Arcturians Reptilians Greys Pleiadians josephg gnowing
The Wayseer Manifesto 2012 Dec 21 2012 Ascension Rebellion Music Video
2012 Dec 21st 2012 Ascension Spirituality New World Order Astrology Santos Bonacci youtube.com gnowing
Dharma Spirituality Purpose Destiny Fate 2012 Ascension
Inundated by the coming together of many prophecies, we wonder at the influences of a changing time. Solar flares, fluctuating magnetic field, the Precession of Ages and the end of the Mayan calendar all meet at one time – after last year’s partial planetary alignments. When life flows in many odd directions, we must remember the power of our hearts and sincere prayer.
Understanding metaphysics means perceiving the flow of energy, not just in ourselves but in everything and everyone—including the planet. Keeping one’s center takes effort when the energy fluctuates from hour to hour. Almost every prophet or light worker writes about “the shift”—it’s nothing new. But illumination or enlightenment is always new.
Enlightenment remains a consuming topic among philosophical literature including Zen, Chinese meditation, alchemy and the teachings of Christ and Buddha. The description is never adequate because it transcends duality –sages can only hint about it. Though the methodology of enlightenment is well documented and occurs in the same transcendental way, everyone experiences it differently and receives a gift in the perception of matter and spirit that is shared with humankind.
During this time of the great dispensation of light, many people move toward enlightenment at one given time. Volumes of information and texts on alchemical change –including scientific data – flood the internet. Methods of meditation, teleseminars and light work have become common in only a few years. Most light workers feel the growing tide of light in the hearts of humankind.
In the beginning, the old mythological texts stated that man or woman only had to visualize or utter a few words and every wish came true. Once eternal spring reigned on the planet – we had no needs in the garden of heightened delight. Then separation, death and suffering came; humankind descended into the lowest level of matter, a time known as Kali Yuga, which is presently ending.
During the last days of the dark time, humankind remembered their propensity as co-creators. Time changed, bringing the dispensation of the current time. Perceiving and understanding the old mythology is important, but the ability to transcend day-to-day pressures while expanding toward enlightenment may be more practical – as well as the current anxiety commonly expressed when the planet turns toward monumental changes.
Recently we’ve experienced huge solar activity, which likely intensified the electrical aspects of our beings. As electro-magnetic beings, we experience the electrical part of our beings on the spiritual and mental planes (fire and air.) Metaphysically, magnetism refers to human emotion and sensation –the elements of water and earth.
Our lower emotions consist of the negative emotions and sensations related to pain, judgment and human suffering. For many of us, it’s become almost unbearable to think or feel negative thoughts or emotions. As the year progresses, we’re finding self-directed negativity to be almost as painful. Perhaps, the earth and sky changes are leading toward a higher frequency and light level (solar and light energy) and moving humankind away from the denseness of lower magnetism (fluctuating fields.)
The expansion of the akasha – or quantum field – relates to interconnectivity through group emotion, thought, sensation and spirituality. It also corresponds to the act of co-creation. When our light level becomes higher, we create our inner visualizations (thoughts, feelings, inspiration) more easily; we also emit more easily. The DNA, according to recent studies, actually absorbs and emits light, according to the seeker’s light or spiritual level. These qualities of storage and emission of the DNA also relate the vitality of the seeker –and physical vitality relates to magnetism.
In the akasha, we tend to lose our sensations of time and space. Often there’s a feeling of disorientation when traveling or visiting a location with many people (like hospitals, large stores, concerts) or even seeing locations differently than in our last memory. Additionally, there’s an increased feeling of time slowing or quickly passing. The changes also affect the body. We may feel tired, anxious or wired and then energized and wonderful on the following day. Many times, the sacred texts have reminded us that time and space result as the illusion of physicality –they’re not real—yet, our work and movements are based around the premise of the former solidity.
On the higher, positive side of frequency, we’ve been given the opportunity to step into a heart-felt creation by visualizing and interacting with the vision of an inner world, called “Heaven on Earth.” On the down side, we feel and experience everyone’s fear, anxiety and rage when descending down into a level lower than the vibration of the heart chakra. In every moment we are required to balance our being –or descend into the crazy chorus of millions of people.
In general, energy is neither good nor bad –the work lies in our response or reaction to it. Here are a few suggestions.
1) When our thoughts and feelings aren’t predictable, it’s important to stay in the moment by living in the heart. Just ask for connection with the heart space –it always happens if we ask with sincerity and repetition.
2) Honor the body. We can rest when we’re tired and work when we’re energized. Children and animals live in this way. Our lives are not about passage of time on clock –it’s more important to see work as a daily discipline and act on it as spiritual devotion.
3) Nature helps to ease anxiety while replacing negative emotions with ease and pleasure found in gentle beauty. The natural world grounds our emotions. In spring and summer, we can grow food and interact with its energy.
4) For many of us, drama is becoming unbearable. It’s important to state true feelings with detachment and leave the rest alone. Does it really matter if other people agree with us? The highest agreements revolve around truth –and no one can access it until they reach a certain level. Be happy with respect and forget about approval.
5) Most adepts write about the astonishing factor of the effect of other’s energy. Whether we want to face it or not, everyone hears and feels everyone else on the intuitive level. As we move toward more intuitive communication, truth will rapidly become more apparent. We won’t wonder if anyone is telling the truth or not –we’ll feel it through the auspices of the heart.
Ascent or Descent?
As the light level of seekers increases from the dispensation of the time, we automatically step more deeply into co-creation (whether it is our intent or not.) Light and energy are synonymous –and as we grow in energy, we project our thoughts, intentions and emotions with more force. Ascension brings power and puts the script of our inner dialog into physical form.
Three things always take form: our fears, our secrets and our hopes. Fears usually hide the need for control, confusion and judgment. Often our secrets are hidden from ourselves –we find the root in childhood or past lives, but an unknown part of the self becomes revealed as part of the process.
Desires appear early in the process but they take commitment, dedication and courage –as well as refinement. Refinement (or separation in alchemy) refers to the discernment of the influence of the ego and soul. We separate out attachment, the need for approval and the measurement of success over time as unnecessary banter of the ego. Eventually the desire aligns more with the soul –as a gentle passion for service, sharing and cooperation.
As we travel through our hidden secrets — the misinterpretations of the ego and the projections on life – toward a desire, we usually travel through a descent or a period of chaos. Everything goes wrong with a sensation of disorientation. If we think a negative thought, it happens. It’s a contradiction or conundrum that clears in time as we travel toward the higher self.
When self-realizations are made, the chaos abates. Life falls into a more beautiful form. As we ascend into unconditional love for the self and others, the descent into the lower self ends. Life becomes beautiful and joyful –until the process begins again. With the current planetary forces and influx of light, we barely finish the process with one pattern before we start the next one.
As a handful of humanity moves toward illumination, we’re experiencing this process on a daily basis. The group consciousness intensifies the feelings and sensations –making us move toward self-mastery. The forces of the stars, planets, and the Age teach us to awaken by altering our frequency so we align with light. (Otherwise the energy is incredibly intense!)
We are bringing illumination to the planet through the alchemical process of awakening by seeking a frequency of love through the auspices of a large group. The changes in the planet may be related to our oscillating vibrations as we seek truth and clear our personal darkness – just as one’s personal world alters quickly when on a quest for the soul. It’s also true that intuition and warps in time/space occur on a personal journey –so our work as a group may affect the planet at large.
Overall, our thoughts are not particularly important. The logical mind never solves the big equations –only the soul can do such work. The soul brings in frequencies from the quantum field; it finds impossible answers from the universe that resonate with the heart. The answers and frequencies come best when we ask for them from a place of spiritual connection, and we can do this hourly.
Here are a few practical tips:
1) Ask to vibrate above a problem. When we try to figure it out with the logical mind, we resonate with the problem or amplify it. Ask the universe for the solution and trust the universe to supply it.
2) Give up criticism of life, other people and general dissatisfaction. There are many more good than bad things in life if we decide to see them.
3) Focusing on anything amplifies it. What are we choosing? If we make anything “wrong”, then we are amplifying it. It’s better to send love and forget about it.
4) It’s important to take action when we’re called. Learn to discern.
5) Love and accept fear. Fear comes whenever we move toward the soul and the heart’s true desires. Fear dissipates in the face of love. (Remember: only light can dissolve darkness.)
6) Forgiveness is important. It’s helpful to forgive personal mistakes, other people and the world in general. In truth, we’re all learning about the path of love. No one has a chart and we’ve never done this as a group before. Let’s love everyone and everything unconditionally. (This doesn’t imply “liking” everything or staying in difficult situations. It doesn’t mean loving things that are wrong with world either.) “Love” is really about loving the light in every molecule and particle of the material world because it contains the energy of the One and the All. The practice eventually brings freedom and joy –the qualities associated with the illumination of awakening.
Julia Griffin Illumination of Humankind 2012 Ascension Spirituality Ego Metaphysics junkshoporanges gnowing
Spirit Science Spirituality The Human History Movie Ascension 2012 Awakening Religion Atlantis Thoth Ra
This, my dearest friends, is the secret. – Michael channeled by Ron Head
Our message today is for you to maintain your center during the coming three weeks. Very powerful alignments and energy waves are going to occur and change you more rapidly than anything you have experienced…
Ascension 2012 Spirituality Ron Head Awakening alchemicalascension
As I’m sure almost everyone has had this question at some point, I figured I’d post an article explaining what the who process feels like!
Ascension 2012 Spirituality Awakening Consciousness in5d.com gnowing
Here is another great Astrology Article that will help people understand what is going on!
Aries New Moon 2012 Consciousness Awakening Spring Spirituality Astrology scienceofthespirit